Monday, October 25, 2010

Alpha Male Behavior (How do we learn it)

Learning alpha male behavior.
Its a difficult thing to pin down. One of the easiest and fastest ways I have found to learn is threw modeling characters from telivision and film. I know it sounds weird but I am a big motivator for learning alpha male behavior this way. Im a big proprietor of character modeling for multiple things but this to me is probably the most important.
How does this work? Easy but it takes some thought. What characters can you think of that exemplify alpha male behavior to you. Got one? good. Now you go and watch them. repeatedly. Look at the way they act the things they do. What makes them Alpha. They're body language? the way the talk? the things they say and do?
The answer is yes. All of the above.
This is the introduction to a new section of the blog called the Alpha male Reports. I'm gonna take some of my favorite characters and give you an Idea what you can take from studying them. but until then take a look at some of these characters and see what you come up with on your own.

1. BONES- Watch Booth. Quintesential Alpha Male behavior from one of the best examples

2. GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST- JUST WATCH IT

3. THE UGLY TRUTH- Gerard Butlers main character is crazy good

4. SUPERNATURAL- All the girls seem to drool over sam and dean. little hint. look at the body language here. Phenomenal Alpha male examples.

I think that should be good for now.


RICHARD HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment