I just watched a movie called the Expendables. You might have heard of it. Well this is not going to be a review of that movie but there was a line in it that I think applied to pick up very well. It was something along the lines of, "The man who has the least problems with women, is the man who needs them the least."
Now how might a pick up artist like myself interpret that statement. Some took it as you cant live with women so don't need them.
I took it a little differently. It works along the lines of showing disinterest and
"loving yourself". The basic principle you can draw from this is. If you can learn to be truly happy about yourself and your life. Then you will have very little issues with attracting women. Because this self reliance is something women find very attractive. Although this idea is far from new. I have never heard it stated as such. So I am here forth going to refer to it as the Christmas Principle. If you don't understand this you are just going to have to watch the movie.
I plan on exploring this idea a little further at a later point in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment